- Abstract submission: June 3, 2014
- Paper submission: June 10, 2014
- Notification of acceptance: June 24, 2014
- Camera-ready due: July 1, 2014
- Workshop: September 13, 2014
June 6, 2014: We would like to note that all submissions must be anonymized for blind review.
May 27, 2014: The maximum paper length has been changed to 10 pages.
Prospective authors should submit the title and a short abstract of about 300 characters to describe their planned submission one week in advance on June 3rd. This will help us to prepare the reviewing process.
For the full submission on June 10th we accept papers with a length of 6-10 pages in the SIGCHI non-archival (Extended Abstracts) format. In addition to research papers we explicitly invite submissions of position papers and papers that describe preliminary results or work-in-progress. Manuscripts will be reviewed by at least two reviewers. We follow a double-blind review process, and all submissions must be anonymized for blind review. Accepted papers will be published in the UbiComp 2014 adjunct proceedings.
- Latex: http://www.sigchi.org/publications/chipubform/sigchi-extended-abstracts-latex-template/view
- Word: http://www.sigchi.org/publications/chipubform/sigchi-extended-abstracts-word-template/view