Thies Pfeiffer, responsible for presentations and finance, is Akademischer Rat (Assistant Professor) at the Center of Excellence Cognitive Interaction Technology at the Faculty of Technology of Bielefeld University, Germany. His research is focussing on human-computer interaction in virtual and real 3D worlds and human-agent interaction with artificial intelligences. He received his Ph.D. in information science and technology from Bielefeld University in 2010.
Sophie Stellmach, responsible for program and posters, has recently become Scientist at Microsoft investigating novel user experiences. Her eye tracking research has focused on the visualization of gaze data in virtual 3D environments and on convenient gaze-supported interaction using multimodal combinations of gaze with different input modalities including physical buttons, touch input, and foot input. In May 2013, she has received her Ph.D. on Multimodal Gaze-Supported Interaction from the Technical University of Dresden, Germany.
Yusuke Sugano, responsible for program and publications, is a postdoctoral researcher in the Perceptual User Interfaces Group, Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Germany. His research is focusing on calibration-free gaze estimation and computational models of visual saliency. His further research interests include gaze-assisted computer vision, egocentric vision systems and vision-based human-computer interaction. He was previously a project research associate at Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo, and received his PhD in information science and technology from the University of Tokyo in 2010.
- Andreas Bulling, Max Planck Institute for Informatics, DE
- Andrew T. Duchowski, Clemson University, USA
- Alireza Fathi, Stanford University, USA
- Dan Witzner Hansen, IT University of Copenhagen, DK
- Kris M. Kitani, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Kai Kunze, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
- Päivi Majaranta, University of Tampere, FI
Diako Mardanbegi, IT University of Copenhagen, DK
- Lucas Paletta, Joanneum, AT
- Pernilla Qvarfordt, FX Palo Alto Laboratory, US
- Lech Swirski, University of Cambridge, UK
- Takumi Toyama, DFKI, DE